Wednesday, September 26, 2012

There's a Mouse in Our House!

So 2 nights ago I decided I wanted to work out. Darren and I were on the floor doing push ups and when Darren looked up all he said was "Oh. My. Gosh." I thought that he was going to be looking at a huge spider because that was a regular occurrence at our old house and that was his usual reaction. I immediately got tense at the prospect of a huge spider and hurried over to get on the couch. I kept asking "What? What? What do you see?" He finally said there was a mouse running across our kitchen. I could not believe it! A mouse?! So we sat on the couch for a while not knowing what to do and then Darren saw it again run back across the kitchen! We went to walmart and bought some mouse traps but so far there has been no action. It is the weirdest thing because there has been no evidence of a mouse getting into our food and I haven't seen any droppings. We think he just got lost on his way home and wandered through our apartment, and hopefully he is gone now :) It is weird to be so scared of a mouse because they are so small and kind of cute but it is just startling when they scurry around so fast. I don't want to kill him, so hopefully there are no more mouse sightings! We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment