Saturday, September 15, 2012

San Diego

It was so nice to go home for a few weeks and see my family and vacation! We did a lot of things but mostly we spent time around water. We went swimming a lot, and we went to the beach a lot. We went to the beach almost every day to either swim, hike or hunt for sea glass. I have a new obsession. I am OBSESSED with sea glass. When I close my eyes I see sea glass and at night I dream about finding a piece. Darren and I, with the help of my family found over 300 pieces of sea glass in just a couple of days of looking. I am sad I don't live near the ocean so I can look for it everyday. I guess that could end up being a good thing. Darren also tried surfing for his first time ever. He was actually pretty good! We also had a sand castle building contest, and buried Darren in the sand. We made him be the tourist! Besides going to the beach, we ate a lot of California burritos, bean burritos and Chipotle bowls. We also went rock climbing one day and we watched a lot of prison break with Gage.
I already miss San Diego and my family, but it's good to be back in Rexburg and I guess we even kind of missed it while we were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment