Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Basketball

Darren is playing on a rec basketball team this year at school and he loves it. His team is pretty good and it is really fun to go watch all of his games. He is pretty studly if I do say so myself. Last night at his game he had me take pictures because he needs a picture of him doing a recreational activity for one of his classes. I handed the camera over to Jordan to get some good pictures but it is kind of hard when you are sitting far away on the side lines and everyone is running around like crazy. Here is what we got...
Before the game
3 points!
The gangster in him comes out when he plays...
Free throw
I guess this has something to do with shooting 3's. Never seen it before...Jordan told me what it meant
Passing the ball

No comments:

Post a Comment