Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Beach and Mr. Frostie!

Today was birthday celebration part 2. My Family all went down to windansea beach so all the boys could skim board. I got a lovely piggy-back ride down to the beach and I took my boot off so I could even out my leg tan. My left leg is way more tan than my right leg because of wearing my boot.
After we went to the beach we all went to this yummy hamburger place in La Jolla called Smash Burger. They had the yummiest fries ever! They were made with olive oil, rosemary and garlic! Then came the best part of the day...Mr. Frostie's! If you are ever in Pacific Beach you NEED to go there. After my parents went to Multnomah Falls my Mom has been on the hunt for soft serve as good as Multnomah Falls had. She searched the internet for San Diego's best soft serve and Mr. Frostie came up.
Mr. Frostie has been around since 1949 and it is SO delicious! They have cake batter milk shakes that are made with their soft serve and it literally tastes like you are eating cake batter. It's because they put real cake mix in it. We also tried some new flavors today. My mom got 2 so she could take 1 home and then she even went back for a 3rd so she could freeze that one too. We tried the lemon custard soft serve and the lemon custard milkshake as well as the brownie bites milk shake. They were all SO good! We counted the cake batter milkshake as my birthday cake since it tastes like eating cake anyway!
My Mom with her 2 milkshakes and Josh with his giant one! Me and Darren's yellow cake batter milkshakesMy Parents sipping on their milkshake together!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Aubrey! We are so excited for you to be 20 and to try out Mr. Frosty

    ReplyDelete