Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Home

I have always wanted to take some pictures of our little house and I finally did today. We have been living here since September and we like it fine but we are going to be moving soon. We live in a basement and that means that we get spiders in the summer! So gross! So I don't like living here for that reason and our bathroom is super old but we like everything else about it. Oh wait, I don't have a dishwasher or garbage disposal too. Who knew a garbage disposal was so handy? I wish I had one everyday! Anyway, we have a really big living room, nice kitchen cabinets and nice carpet so that's good!

 This is our room
 Darren and I both love this little sign. My grandma got it for us!
 Our dresser and our wedding day shadow box
 Our desk
 Our bookshelf. I love the second shelf from the bottom. It has wedding pictures from our grandparents and great grandparents. 
                                                                   Kitchen table

Entertainment Center
 Photo Collage
Family Room
Bathroom
Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment