Friday, May 11, 2012

The Laundry Fairy

Tonight as Darren and I were leaving to go out to dinner I was frantically looking for my oatmeal sweater. I couldn't find it anywhere and I began to realize that all of my sweaters were missing and some of my other clothes. I couldn't think of anywhere they could be and then I remembered how we went to the laundry mat last weekend and I put all of my nice clothes that couldn't be dried in a separate washing machine. Then I remembered how I never took them out and it was a week ago! I was so sad and scared that my clothes would either be gone or ruined from being wet for a week. We didn't have time to go to the laundry mat before we went to dinner with our friends so I sat through dinner the whole time worried about my clothes. As soon as we walked in the laundry mat after dinner I could see the lid up on the machine that my clothes were in. My heart sank because seeing the lid up meant that there were no clothes in the washing machine. Now these aren't just any clothes, they are my really really nice clothes and my favorite ones. We started looking for a lost and found or something and on the other side of the laundry mat there were my clothes all laid out flat on top of a couple of washing machines. They were all dry and clean and I seriously could not believe it! I had to fight back the tears! I know that sounds so lame but I really didn't want to lose all of my nice clothes. I am so grateful to the person who was nice enough to lay out my clothes so they could get dry and to all of the people who didn't steal them! Rexburg is such a nice place to live! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment