Thursday, March 15, 2012

Health

I have been wanting a juicer for a while now. I just think they are really cool and I love how you can juice so many fruits and vegetables and it tastes delicious! About a month ago I asked Darren if I could get a juicer but he didn't seem that into it. I tried to convince him but eventually gave up. But a few days ago Darren had to do this little test for one of his classes about his chances of getting cancer. It was just a survey type thing and we did it together...Anyway after doing it we decided that we didn't eat enough healthy things. When I make anything Mexican Darren doesn't want lettuce, tomato, avocado or anything else healthy on his food, he just likes the meat and cheese! I love all the extra toppings but I don't eat as much fruit as Darren does. Anyway this was a great time to bring up the juicer again. Darren loves any kind of drink so a juicer is a perfect way to get all your servings of fruits and vegetables in without having to eat them. Darren was convinced now that he wanted a juicer so off we went to buy one. We love our juicer! It is so fun to juice all of the fruit and vegetables and then we have a healthy, yummy drink to sip on throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment