Monday, January 23, 2012

Milk Tasting With Carlee

Carlee came over on Friday night to work out with me. Just Dance was our work out, and it really does work out your arms if you play it right. Well before we played Carlee made us some delicious meatballs and we ate dinner.It was so yummy! She is quite the little homemaker :) I helped a little, you know, like I steamed the green beans that ended up being disgusting but anyway... We had a great night but we had to go to the store to get some chocolate. I mean, everyone eats chocolate before they work out, right? Carlee got some Dove chocolate and she opened it and guess what it said? We couldn't believe it! That was exactly what we were going to go home and do. Darren also ate a chocolate and his said the same things so Carlee and Darren were the first to hit the dance floor! Then I hit the dance floor after spilling water all over my shirt... Darren and I bought a coco late machine at target last weekend with our last wedding gift card to target. I am so glad we bought it. We seriously use it everyday. Well there have been all these steamed milk and hot chocolate recipes I have been wanting to try so we had a milk tasting. You know, like a wine tasting, but a milk tasting. We didn't make it very long though because we got all milked out but they were still yummy! To end the night we drank our beverages while watching a movie. We love Carlee and she comes over a lot. I am so glad that she still likes to hang out with us even though we are married! I love that I had the chance to live with her because now not only is she my cousin, but she is one of my best friends. She is like the sister I never had and I love her! Thanks for hanging out with us Carlee :)

1 comment: