Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Time

Today my dad didn't have to work so we wanted to go out and do something as a family. After about 2 hours of debating what we should do we eventually decided to go to boomers and ride the go karts and play miniature golf. Darren started the game off with a hole-in-one...
Then he got another...
And another...
And then we stopped taking pictures after his third hole-in-one. I think he ended up with 5
I even got a hole-in-one
Gage got a hole-in-one but refuses to take normal pictures...
And dad got a hole-in-one but didn't want to take a picture of it, so this is all I got
Mom didn't get a hole-in-one, but she still played well!
After miniature golfing we headed over to the beach to watch the sunset. It was such a beautiful day...it seriously felt like summer and it is December! I have no idea how I live in Rexburg! Everything was so beautiful we couldn't help taking pictures :)
We found so many crabs in the reef. They were really big and gross but I had to get a picture of one. Overall we had a great day playing and watching the sunset. We have been enjoying the great San Diego weather and we will be sad to go back to the freezing cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment