Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Blog

Everyone who gets married starts a blog, right? Well we aren't married yet but it is coming up soon! June 17th is the big day and we both can't wait! We have been apart for most of the time that we have been engaged, so it seems like we have been engaged for.ev.er! Not that being engaged is a bad thing, we kinda like it. The thing I love about blogs is that you can make them into books! I love that kind of stuff! Pictures, journals, love stories, books! It will be so fun to add to our collection of sentimental things like that. I always make Darren write our "Love Stories" down so now we have a little collection. It will be fun to post all of our stories and crazy adventures and one day turn it into a cute book! Hopefully both Darren and I will post on here, but it will probably just end up being me. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment