Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Children's Museum

I am doing my child development internship this semester. For my internship I am in charge of the Rexburg Children's Museum. The Children's Museum is just a large room that is located in the basement of the Rexburg Tabernacle and it is part of the Teton Flood Museum. For my internship I have to set up a new theme each month with at least 8 coordinating activities. I also work the front desk 12 hours a week at night. Darren is able to come hang out with me, so it isn't that bad. We have actually made some pretty big life decisions chatting in the basement of the tabernacle, since not that many people come in, we have a lot of time to talk. I enjoy setting up the theme for each month, and even though it is a ton of work, I have a great little pre school curriculum started! I think I will actually miss it when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment