Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Update

I suck at blogging. My life is just way too busy to blog, but I wish I did it more because one day I will appreciate that I took the time to write our memories down. This semester has been good but SO busy. Darren has to volunteer for one of his classes and it is like a job he goes so much! I have a ton of busy work because of my major, but I usually like my assignments, I just don't like that they take forever. Other than school we like to take naps, watch 24 and go out together. We are obsessed with Applebees steak and we go there any chance we get. We also have a mid week date tradition of going to 5 buck pizza every Tuesday. Sometimes we go to Sammy's too because they have a buy one get one free deal on Tuesdays. Usually we are too full though. We watch 24 all the time and we are completely addicted. It is such a good show but it gives me nightmares! It is starting to get cold here, and now that we have a driveway we have to shovel it which is SUCH a bummer. We just celebrated Darren's birthday and now he is an old man. I think that is pretty much it. Our house is cute, but we have a lot of spiders and it is usually cold, however we still like it. We got called to be nursery workers and I am quite excited but if you ask Darren he might not say the same thing. I love spending everyday with Darren and I really can't believe we have been married for 5 months. The time has really flown by!
24 cupcakes and 24 bean dip. We had a miniature 24 party with Maddie and Jordan and we had to have 24 food!
Darren pretending to be Jack Bauer
Eating mummy pizza on Halloween
Eating his birthday dinner
His birthday package from his family
Birthday dessert: Darren's delight
Blowing out the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment